The Coronavirus is on the rise, but a little caution in your routine can keep you safe from it.
What are the symptoms?
- Cough and cold
- Shortness of breath
Coronavirus impacts your immune system. This simply means that the kids and young people have a better fighting chance as compared to our elders who need more care and protection.
Use the following tips to boost your immunity.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C
- Regular consumption of turmeric is essential
- Shift your focus to green leafy vegetables
- Stress is the greatest immunity killer, so keep your calm. Fear raises cortisol levels, which further reduces immunity. So, invest your energy in doing what you can
What can you do to stay safe?
- Wash your hands regularly- Using a sanitizer works too
- Disinfectants are your best friends- wipes, sprays, anything that is more accessible
- Keep your hands away from your nose, mouth, eyes, and hair
- Avoid eating fast food or anything made outside your kitchen- a home-cooked meal is always the best!
- Use masks to save yourself from directly coming into contact with a patient
- Drink water every 10-15 minutes ( even a single sip would do) to prevent the virus from harming you
- The first thing to do when you reach home is to wash your face, hands, and feet with water infused with Dettol.
- Refrain from sharing drinkables and eatables. Avoid non-vegetarian food as much as possible.
- Limit contact, especially with those who show symptoms.
What should offices do to battle the virus on our premises?
- Use the hand sanitizer before and after your biometric entry available at the gate
- The complete office premises will be thoroughly disinfected once a week
- The cloth used for cleaning the workstations will be replaced with sponges, and everything will be kept germ-free with the help of Dettol-infused water solution
- The above point goes for mopping
How to know whether you have it or not?
A simple test can do wonders. Please take a deep breath and hold it for 10 seconds. If you feel a strong urge to cough, then you must pay a visit to the doctor.
Pro tip- Make a small pouch of cotton cloth and fill in with turmeric, cloves, cardamom, mace, and camphor and keep it with you throughout the day. Sniff it every half an hour or so to boost immunity and prevent the entry of viruses in your body.