One thing we often talk about is the fact that positive emotions are powerful. They improve our health, help us live longer, boost productivity, improve relationships, enhance resiliency, and so much more.
Gratitude is perhaps the best-researched emotion out there, and it might just be the most powerful one as well. There are a lot of benefits of practicing Gratitude in the Morning about which I will talk in this blog post but before that, there is one more important thing which I want you all to be aware of which is- how to practice Gratitude ( Counting your blessings)?
1. Always practice in the first 1-2 hours of your morning time.
2. Write with Excitement & Joyful feelings.
3. Feel the happiness & Gratitude from Heart when you write.
4. Use Pen and write in your Diary.
5. Use only positive words in your Morning blessings.
6. Always write in the Present Tense
7. End the lines by saying the Magical word “Thank You” 3 times.